Dear tweeting reader,
In an earlier letter to you, I mentioned that I was venturing onto Twitter. It is a strange format — 140-character messages at a time, thrown out into a great, teaming conversation with hundreds, thousands, sometimes millions of people.
Through Twitter, I’ve connected with so many wonderful readers, writers, bloggers, book reviewer, editors, and many more. Today, I want to share with you a few of the tweets flying around out there. This is an interactive letter, so you might have to use google translate. And it will seem entirely random and disconnected, which is exactly how Twitter works. But please click on the links, and I promise a few surprises.
- UrrealismCindy and Luis Urrea. Today’s the day: Queen of America launches today. 26 years working on this project. It is a good day.
- PewterWolf13 Why did this make me think of
@EowynIvey? ( @SamEades) – http://juleaonmymind.tumblr.com/post/13472994497/bookspaperscissors-jung-eun-park
- EowynIvey This is soooo funny! As fellow seller of used books, I can totally relate. The horror 🙂
@thebookmaven @MissLiberty http://ow.ly/7JJjE
- Einaudieditore “È un romanzo dell’anima, questo primo bellissimo libro di
@EowynIvey“. Mariapia Veladiano recensisce LA BAMBINA DI NEVE su Repubblica.
- julielemay “Pine trees hold soft snow/flakes cling to the garden rose/first snowfall of year.”
- EowynIvey Lovely Library Journal review including SNOW CHILD and
@jcbaggott PURE bit.ly/u0eN5G
- alaskadispatch Whiteout blizzard conditions, serious snowfall forecast for Southcentral
@EowynIvey Thought you might find this lady interesting, she even has a pet bear! http://www.litsite.org/index.cfm?section=Digital-Archives&page=People-of-the-North&cat=Pioneers&viewpost=2&ContentId=2720
@EowynIvey Sorels forever! I have purple ones that I absolutely love. Rink looks amazing.
- MorganHale So we board again / maybe we’ll take off this time / Not holding my breath.
#FlyingHaiku #AlaskaAir #CanWeGo?